With quick and easy freezer meals, you will never have to worry about getting hungry when you are in a hurry. This is especially useful for those who travel frequently or have to work long hours.
Also, this specific group of people can try meal prep services like Key to Food. What better way than having fresh ingredients delivered according to the customization of the food plan!
However, many people prefer meal prepping with frozen ingredients because they are easy to store, can be prepared in advance, and take up less space than fresh ingredients. This method can also be helpful if you do not like the idea of food waste.
Freezer meals are a great way to stay healthy and save money. They’re easy to make, require minimal effort, and can be tailored to your dietary needs as well. It’s a sure way of combating the daily struggle of staying lean for long periods of time without going hungry or overloading on expensive ingredients.
These recipes are easy to make, healthy, and budget friendly. They can be prepared in a flash when you need to eat while on the go.
- Spicy Chicken Soup
This recipe requires only six ingredients and is done in less than 30 minutes.
If you want a deeper flavor in your soup, add a bit of cayenne pepper at the end of the cooking process.
-6 chicken breasts
-1 clove garlic, minced
-2 green onions, sliced
-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
-1/4 cup (0.95 liters) butter, melted and cooled slightly
-1/4 cup (0.95 liters) all-purpose flour* sifted**
-5 cups (1.18 liters) chicken broth**
- Quick Spinach Lasagna
Quick Spinach Lasagna is a delicious dish that is easy to make, and it can be eaten on the go or a busy night.
Lasagna is traditionally made with meat, but vegetarians have had success with this recipe for vegetarian lasagna by swapping out the meat for spinach. This takes little more than 30 minutes to make and only requires one pot!
The ingredients needed for Quick Spinach Lasagna are:
– 3 cups (0.71 liters) of fresh spinach leaves, washed
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg, ground
– 16 oz (0.6 kilograms) of part skim ricotta cheese
– 15 oz (0.57 kilogram) of part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
– 8 oz (0.3 kilograms) of tomato sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Delicious Butternut Squash Soup
This is a recipe for Butternut Squash Soup. It is a vegan soup with the perfect blend of sweet and savory flavors.
Butternut squash, carrots, onion, garlic, vegetable stock, maple syrup, coconut milk (or milk of your choice), salt & pepper to taste.
1 Butternut squash
1/2 cup (0.47 liters) coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
1/4 cup (0.95 liters) maple syrup or honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped onion (about 1/2 medium onion)
3 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- Couscous with Peas and Feta
This recipe is a quick and easy one that you can make in about 20 minutes. It makes for a great weeknight meal that is filling, light, and delicious.
What you need:
– 2 cups (0.47 liters) couscous
– 1 cups chicken broth
– 1 cup (0.24 liters) peas, thawed if frozen
-1 pinch of salt
– teaspoon ground black pepper
– 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
This quick and easy couscous with peas and feta recipe will take you only 30 minutes to make from start to finish. A healthy vegetarian dinner idea that’s perfect for every occasion!
- Cheesy Feta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken
This is a very easy and healthy recipe for chicken that can be done in 10 minutes. It has a savory and cheesy flavor.
The chicken is stuffed with spinach, feta, and breadcrumbs.
– 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 8 slices of bread, roughly torn into pieces
– 1/3 cup (0.71 liters) of diced green bell pepper or chopped red bell pepper
– cup of green onion, chopped into small pieces (green part only)
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
– teaspoon ground black pepper or red pepper flakes (optional)
– 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed through a garlic press or finely chopped
Freezer meals are a convenient and efficient way for people who are always on the go, whether it’s just a busy mom or someone who doesn’t have time to cook every night. It saves time by allowing you to prep ahead of time without having to worry about cooking every day. There is no need to plan or measure ingredients because the recipes are already measured out for you, making cooking from freezer meals even more convenient and easier than take-out food.